Support the local: GT Cosmetics Papaya Lotion

Thursday, October 15, 2015


GT cosmetics, GT papaya lotion, GT bleaching soap, GT papaya soap, GT carrot soap


Since I started working and earning I've gone serious in the matters of skin care and makeup. I've tried different lotion products, experimenting what works best for my skin type. So just when I was planning to try another different product, GT Cosmetics sent me some really cool stuff.

One of the products they sent me is the GT Papaya Lotion with SPF 40 which i'm beyond excited to try! But before giving you a review of this product, allow me to tell you something about GT Cosmetics.

GT Cosmetics is a Cebuano brand manufactured in Liloan, Cebu. Surprised? Yes! This brand is Philippine made and as their tag says "Proudly Cebuano". This brand started from the kitchen of  Engr. Leonora Salvane and it became a full blast business as years gone by. Also, the best part is GT products are Halal certifiedWhen I saw the Halal logo I was even more excited to use the products. *insert happy dance* This is great especially for me and the hijabi community. 


The GT Papaya Lotion is the newest product of GT cosmetics. It is a 3-in-1 lotion that instantly whitens, moisturize, and protects our skin. It is also a sunblock with SPF 40 that protects our skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It contains collagen which is a skin vitamin that helps reduce signs of aging and leaves our skin looking fair and healthy. And of course, the product has enzymes from pure papaya extract to exfoliate the skin and reveal newer cells thus making our skin whiter, smoother, and younger looking.

I've used this product (and the bleaching soap as well) for a week now and though it's too early to know if it really works, so far I really really like it. 

What I love about the product:

  • All of their products I believe are organic.
  • The smell. I really love the combination smell of papaya and milk.
  • Though it's quite thick, I don't have that sticky feeling whenever I apply it on my skin.
  • It keeps my skin soft and smooth through out the day.
  • Lastly, it gives you an instant white skin. Yes for real!

What I didn't quite like:

  • It gets cakey if you'll not spread it evenly. So just make sure you have the time to spread the product evenly in your skin.
A reminder tho: if you're already using it or planning to, remember that you must not stay too long under the heat of the sun. 

Overall, I like this product! If you want to have that instant white skin, you must try this out. I also recommend this product to all Muslimahs who are in need of or looking for Halal certified skin care products. A big thumbs up cos this is made in the Philippines which is something we can really be proud of. And I think it's time that we give our all time support to local brands like GT Cosmetics cos hey mahalin ang sariling atin. Right? From the packaging to the formula of their products it truly can compete with other international skin care products and companies.

Where to buy:
Watsons, SM Malls, Robinsons Supermarket, Mercury Drugstores, KCC Malls, Gaisano Malls, Metro Dept. Store, Shopwise, NCCC Mall.
Visit GT Cosmetics' website for more details: http://gtcosmetics.com.ph/


Disclaimer: The product was provided by GT Cosmetics but all thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are all mine and were not influenced by my sponsors.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. The packaging is so beautiful, and the different "flavours"(???) (sry idk what to call it, as you can see, I am not a beauty expert haha) seem so fresh and organic! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would love this! She's a great fan of papaya sadly, I'm not though. I don't know but I don't really try skin products right away since I have a very sensitive skin. This is a great review though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papaya soap smells really really good. Thanks ali <3

      Delete
  3. The papaya soap smells really really good. Thanks ali <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing papaya soap is so nostalgic for me because my mom used it a lot before, she still does but not as often. xD And I do agree it does instantly brighten skin, haha. :)

    -Jannette | MERESSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes I love how this product gives me that instant white skin

      Delete
  5. Do you live in the Phillippines? I'm in the ASEAN region and I've seen this brand around quite a few times! A lovely review, Joenah!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m hosting a giveaway on my blog. I’m giving away one Urban Decay Naked Flush and 2 Sephora Monnshadow palettes. check it out: http://thewestcoastexplorer.me/2015/10/16/birthday-giveaway-add-on/

    XoXo,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this, but I'm a huge fan of Papaya Soap. But I'm just worried 'cause now, my skin won't seem to like it. I get the itchiness during the night, or I'm thinking it's just because of the weather. I'm so gonna suggest this to my parents, they're a huge fan of Papaya products too. :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay ka sad. Maybe other products like the carrot soap or lotion. :) It's locally made in Cebu kaya nice jud sya :)

      Delete
  8. I love papaya so much! Would love to try some of these products xx
    www.alicelouisealk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been supporting local Papaya brands ever since I was in HS! Haven't tried this specific brand though.

    PS noticed that we have the same font for a header and the same template! Haha Love it! :)

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You must try these products. gandaaa.
      Wooaaa. Just visited your blog, and yeah! The same talaga hahaha.

      Delete
  10. I never tried this but sounds great
    Will check it soon

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good that you like the product ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe