A few of my favorite things

Monday, August 10, 2015

makeup, lipstick, concealer, favorite, FX, beauty, drugstore makeup, lovely,  skin care, revlon, SNOE, foundation, acne, pimple prone skin


I'm a huge fan of A Beautiful Mess and I always wanted to do or try their A Few of my Favorite Things segment for the reason that I love sharing the things I love from make up to books or anything that I fancy.

Lately, I've been hoarding a lot of skin care and beauty products. Having an oily and pimple prone skin, I grew up with a lot of insecurities. I still remember during college, I promised myself to really spend and focus on taking care of my skin and beautification when I land a job. And now that I'm earning, every now and then I spoil myself  with beauty and skin care products. #TiisGanda


SNOE CONCEALING ME SOFTLY CUSHION COVER CREAM
I've been eyeing some SNOE products ever since my cousin mentioned it to me and she was telling nothing but good reviews for it. So I bought a few of their products. I bought the Concealing me Softly Cushion Cover Cream for Php 999. It's really pricey but so far I like it, the only problem is the shade i bought is a bit darker for my complexion. 

SNOE SHOO-ZIT! OUTZIT BEAUTY BAR
I have an oily and acne prone skin so i'm very picky with the products I use in my face. I've been using this soap for about a month now and I can see that pimples barely popped in my face. This bar soap costs Php 199.

SNOE SHOO-ZIT SPOT ON SPOT OFF ACNE FADING GEL
I apply this gel after washing my face using the Shoo-zit bar. So far i'm liking it though it takes a week or more for a zit to disappear. I bought this gel for Php 399.


REVLON LIP STAIN
I've been eyeing Revlons's lip stain collection for too long and luckily when I was at the beauty department of the mall, they were on 50% off. So I didn't think twice, I immediately purchased one for only Php 289. I use it as my every day lipstick.


FX NO-SHINE MATTIFIER
This product is similar to Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pores Eraser but only cheaper. Surprisingly despite its cheap price (Php 79 as far as I remember) it covered my pores pretty well and it lessen the oiliness of my skin for about 5-6 hours. As for me, 1 sachet lasts for a month or so. I would really recommend this one. And just recently I purchased the FX Pimple Eraser so let's see if this also works out for me,


So these are my current faves. How about you? What are your favor things lately? And if you know some skin care products for oily skin that you'd like to recommend, please share it in the comment box below. Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. The Belo AcnePro facial wash (the one in a purple tube) works wonders for me! When I finished my first tube, I went on to trying the Ponds gel wash one and I broke out like crazy. Now, I'm back to using my trusty Belo and it's been so good in warding off my zits so far! Maybe you should try it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I've seen that product but I never got to try it. I will tho soon. hihi.
      I break out like crazy when using ponds too! ugh. i'm really not hiyang. Maybe because ponds products are comadogenic.

      Delete
  2. This is my first time hearing about the brand, Snoe. The products you bought look really nice :3 I've never seen a mattifier packaged in a sachet like the FX one; that's pretty cool!


    ♥ Nana's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snoe is a local brand here in the Philippines and I don't know about FX. hihi. Thank you, Nana :)

      Delete
  3. To be honest, I've always wanted to try out Snoe products but I couldn't stand the smell of their Hair Heroes, so I didn't bother trying their makeup and skin care range. I hope they give out samples so I can try first before spending P999!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kisty! I haven't tried their Hair Heroes but I love their skin care products. It was really a gamble to spend P999 on their conceiler but i'm hiyang naman so okay lang.

      I really hope they would send free samples haha :D

      Delete
  4. That Snoe Shoo-zit sounds really interesting. And I like it's packaging. Haha. I wonder if they have these products in Watsons :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am not sure. but they have stalls naman in SM branches :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't really heard of Snoe before, but it sounds marvelous! I have a bad case of acne few years ago as well. I think it really depends if hiyang ka sa product or not. I've tried several brands but only Celeteque fixed my problem! Would love to try Snoe some other time :) I've used FX's eyebags removal but I'm not sure it worked since I wasn't using it continuously. I love the usefulness of their products, though! :) Let me know if the FX mattifier worked for you, ate Joyce! :)


    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an oily face also. So sad because during my teenage days, I rarely had pimples, kung kelan ako nagkaanak saka din nanganak ang pimples :( Will try these products exceeeept the P999 tag, hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try the FX quick. hihi it's affordable and it works.

      Delete
  7. I've heard a lot about snoe products, and this just made me more curious about their line! Kaso I would have to agree with Kisty, I hope they have smaller packages so I could try first before spending 999!

    ♥ www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, P999 is expensive. I wish they could give free samples hahahaha

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of SNoe either, It sounds like a korean brand but it's a FIlipino product pala.I'm gonna go makeup shopping later and hopefully will update my makeup bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a Filipino brand. It's one way supporting local products :)

      Delete
  9. I can't afford a product worth P999! Hahaha. I've heard of Snoe and I saw their products in Ayala Department Store and obviously I was shocked kasi ang mamahal talaga ng products! Haha. Ang gusto ko itry is yung FX mattifier kasi oily yung face ko especially at the middle of the day :))

    xx, J
    ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a gamble. But i'm loving it naman. hihi. Any foundation recommendations for oily skin, nine? You must buy FX, it's really sulit. ubusan nga parati sa watsons eh :(

      Delete
  10. I also have an oily face especially in the nose area and it really sucks big time. I'm definitely trying those products asap! Thanks Joyce. :)

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) Please do update me if it works for you :D

      Delete
  11. On a very irrelevant note, what's the font called? It's so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi po!! Can I just ask po where I can buy Snoe products? I really have an oily face and I used to have a very zit-free face and just recently they ( the zits hehe) just went crazy and I already tried some products and I think nothing works. *sighs. Anyways, god bless po :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! ❤️ In SM Malls or you can buy online sa website nila. I feel you! I used to really worry about my face. Also, maybe you want to try dr alvin's acne set. It works dn and cheaper.

      Delete

Subscribe