Bedroom Interior Wishlist

Sunday, July 19, 2015


Whenever i'm uninspired or I have my free time, I always visit Pinterest to search for inspiration. I am fond of looking at photographs of everything I love such as interior design, bedrooms, studdy nooks, tree houses, beautiful gardens, etc. I always point ohhh I want that and ohh I want one these, so I made up my bedroom wishlist. 

Here are the things that I want to be in my future bedroom:

STUDY LAMP & LAVA LAMP. I always wanted these, I found one on robinsons and I’m thinking of buying it. Though the problem of my room is that it only has one socket. I’m still looking for a chargeable lamp for my bedside table.

POLAROID PHOTOS. I am currently saving up for a Polaroid camera, and when I already have one i’ll hang the photographs in my wall, I already have a twine and wooden clothes pin.

PASTEL WALLS. I want to paint my walls white! And I want to decorate it with pastel color things.

FRESH FLOWERS. I want to fill my room with fresh flowers on a mason jar! For someone who’s living in the south point of the Philippines, it’s hard to find lovely flowers like tulips, carnations, daffodils and etc. But chrysanthemum and daisies will be fine, we lots of those here.

PIANO CARPET. I guess it’s hard to find this kind of carpet and it might be expensive, but a girl’s gotta dream.

HANGING CHAIR. Who doesn’t want this??? But I prefer a wooden one. It’s a life long dream to have one in my room.

NEW STUDY AND BEDSIDE TABLE. I always wanted to have a study table like Jody Abbot (the cartoon) has, it may be a white one  or it’s natural wood color.  I want to fill them with books, lots of books. Also, I want all my wooden furniture to have the same color.

AZTEC OR BLACK BED SHEETS. As much as I love flowers in my bed, but I prefer Aztec and plain ones. Something pastel or dark to contrast my walls.

Overall, I want my future bedroom in between vintage and pastel. That would be lovely! A girl can dream.

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I'd love that hanging chair too omigosh. I lovee sitting and swinging on them in resorts and hotels XD Oohh I think I'll get a lava lamp for my room soon, thanks for sharing hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I'm dying to have these too but sadly some of the pieces are hard to find here.

      Delete
    2. Hmm you could try ordering them online :o (the small items) haha. I'm sure you could find something similar to these items to order online ^^

      Delete
    3. I will. I'll try to find some. Thank you! :) I hope it's not that expensive tho. hihi

      Delete
  2. I am sure your room is gonna look lovely. I love the lamp. :)
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an avid Pinterest user, I can't live a day without checking my account :D Haha. Polariod photos gives an instant classic and vintage feels ♥

    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Me tooooo. It's where I look for inspiration and all.

      Delete
  4. I had a lava lamp but my brother accidentally broke it :( I wanted to have a hanging chair as well but it would be impossible to have it in my room since my room is quite small!

    xo, J | La Petite Fawn Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyy sayang. I always wanted one too but I can't find any. Same here, my room is also small.

      Delete
  5. i love your wishlist,J, esp that hanging chair. <3

    www.kaidarul.com
    www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I like creating interior wishlists too, but I bet it'll be much much better if I have the money to buy them all! I also want fresh flowers for my room, but I might be too busy (or lazyyyy) to actually get new flowers every other day :( I'd love to have succulents though hehe!

    xx www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But interior deco are so expensive. huhu hanggang tingn nlng ako. Me too, it've tried buying fresh flowers every week but eventually i got tired haha

      Delete
  7. i often go to pinterest when need some inspiration too...love the hanging chair, btw! and the lava lamp, i often see them on a gift shop in my city. just watching them make me happy hehe

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. same here, but sadly I can't find such things and decors here in our city.

      Delete
  8. Oh my god, I would love a lava lamp too. But my room is already so packed up, in future maybe. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this wishlist! So many pretty things!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wishlist is heaven. I'd love to have a lava lamp and polaroid photos in my room too since I'm using my own room I can easily customize it. But the hanging chair is kind of impossible for me, but it's a lovely idea :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sheets look so comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I visited Pinterest just last night and I have the same thought of wanting a room makeover! I actually plan on having a mint and gold theme. Too bad I don't have the money to do it quick. I'm fortunate to have my walls painted white. So my room looks spacious and bright all day long. But now, it's too plain and boring. And about the flowers, you should try peonies too! They can never get wrong. They're so pretty too look at.

    http://ahappymaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MJ! Same here. I've been thinking of doing a room makeover but moneyyyy huhu. I wish we have peonies here in our city but sadly i can't find such. hehe

      Delete
  13. Haha I love this post! I have a loooot of things on my mind too that I want on my own bedroom! I can't wait to have my own room personally designed by me soon!!!

    xo,
    ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can be an interior decorator. I love the idea of a piano carpet. And now, I want one for my room.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe