House of Cashews + OOTD

Sunday, June 21, 2015


It was lunch time when Ali and I finished some errands and we have a few hours to rest before our next appointment. So with hungry tummies, we decided to go to House of Cashews which is a bit far from GenSan (located at Silway 8 Polomolok) for lunch. The place isn't situated along the highway but we didn't have a hard time finding it since there's a sign on which road to turn.


We were hesitant to enter the gate since we felt like we were the only ones there, but when I asked the gardener if this is the place we were looking for and she said yes, I was relieved. We were greeted by this peaceful and beautiful garden plus the classic music filled the place. 





While waiting for the food that we ordered, I retouched my makeup because the heat while traveling to this place wiped my makeup away, I also took some pictures around the restaurant. I really love the place since it's peaceful and relaxing. Also, the food is superb and to die for.


When I asked the waitress what are the non-pork dishes in their menu, she said that they're not serving pork viands at all, even soda and beers weren't in their menu. She said they're all about being healthy and having healthier lifestyle. I was really happy with it. Finally a Halal restaurant! Anyway, we ordered kare-kare, chicken fillet, rice, coconut shake, and tea. I've noticed all of there dishes have cashews, even the coconut shake has one which is surprisingly delicious. It is truly the House of Cashews. And for the prices, it's all worth it and reasonable (400-500 per viand if i'm not mistaken) considering the the taste, per viand or dishes is for 2-3 person.

  
I think my outfit for this lunch date was perfect since it was scorching hot that day and we were traveling via motorcycle. So the scarf, boots and checkered polo was my protection from the heat. And my pug tee says hi! :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Loving the pug tee! It's nice that you were able to find such a secluded place :) Cafes are often times humming with life, which I always enjoy, but I also like having a change of pace -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally! I just saw this up in my facebook newsfeed. I'm so glad we had the chance to visit this place.
      Thanks for dropping by Audrey :)

      Delete
  2. That restaurant though. It's so lovely. I love your outfit as well. The pug is so cute! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi. It's a quaint place. very relaxing. Paris says hi btw! :)

      Delete
  3. Waaah ganda ng place! As in! Not a fan of cashews though pero based on your judgment maybe I would give it a try kung makakapunta lang talaga ako dyan! Haha

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshaallah hopefully, nine. I'll be your tour guide praamis :)

      Delete
  4. The restaurant looks great!!! :) And super cute ng pug shirt mo! :D

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty restaurant ;u; I love the shirt you're wearing, that pug is so cute ahh

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe