Coffeelover GenSan

Sunday, June 14, 2015


It's been awhile since my friend Mariel and I bonded, so one lovely afternoon we decided to visit this new coffee shop in town. The place looks vibrant from afar which is really eye catching. On the inside, It's cute and if i'm allowed to take home the displays I'd take it all especially the owl ones. But I think the heart frames are a bit too much, some of the displays are all over the place which is a bit messy to look at. Alas, I love the couch and the figurines, especially the bicycles outside.



When we went inside it was jam packed with people especially college students and teenagers. It was really noisy, so if you're the kind of person who goes to a cafe to relax and read a book, this is not a place for you. But if you're with a group of friends this is a great place to hang out.

We ordered sansrival, cappuccino, and a smoothie. The sansrival was delicious but the smoothie is too sweet tho. And for their services, it needs more improvement.



 After a long chitchat we decided to go to the mall and afterwards we had Kebab for dinner. <3

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Interior looks over-decorated but I love its exterior!

    www.anethfradez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Wish we can hang out there someday. I wanna visit your city :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please visit GenSan! :) I'll be your tourguide hhehehe

      Delete
  3. Looks like a super nice place to stay and hangout with friends! Too bad it's kind of crowded, as I prefer to stay inside a place where I can people watch and write in peace. Hehe. :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and very affordable. Likewise, Jhanz, I prefer quiet and cozy coffee shops too :)

      Delete
  4. The interiors are so cute! I've been to cafes with cute interior and exterior designs but needs improvement with their menu and service. Sayang yung mga ganon! Hehe

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a lot of Korean cafes here in Cebu! They're also crowded, so it's not suitable for a quality me-time. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. The place is great when you're with your friends :)

      Delete
  6. I love going to cafe with my friends and I prefer going to a crowdy place so people wouldn't mind when we laugh out loud ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Cafes like this one is great when you're with a bunch of friends :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a nice place to hang out with friends! Usually my friends and I just go to a fast food place or Starbucks or something :P Coffeelover GenSan looks like a very modern and busy place! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, that coffee shop is so cute! I adore it, it's so nice to find little coffee shops to chat with friends over. So nice!

    Oh, it's so great to find a fellow Muslim in the blogging sphere! And I can't believe you're Filipino, we live so close! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam, Bash! hihi. It's nice to meet you. There are only few muslim bloggers and i'm glad we found each other :)

      Delete
  9. The interior's so artsy and nakaka'attract yung sa labas :) Only that I can't really handle noisy places.

    Lou | wandersoul.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shop is just too pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe