Motivational quotes for the mind and soul.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015



Lately, I've been feeling down and a bit sad. I'm anxious most of the time and I worry to much about the future. It's one of those days when getting out of the bed is really really hard. But I have to drag myself up, I have to get up and get my shit together. I just have to... And that's what I did this morning. 

Yes, we have those moments where we feel unmotivated and uninspired, like we have the whole world in our shoulders. But you know what what helps? Aside from a good book and a cup of coffee, finding and reading motivational quotes can help a lot too! That’s what I do, I remind myself to get up and start moving forward.

So here are some inspirational and motivational quotes that may help us go through our gloomy days:

    • ”A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”   -David Brinkley
    • "If you want to live a happy life, ti it to a goal. Not to people or things." -Albert Einstein
    • “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” -Anne Frank
    • "You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."  -Anonymous
    • “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” -Harriet Tubman
    • The best revenge is massive success.   –Frank Sinatra
    • “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”   –Albert Schweitzer
    • “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”   -Helen Keller
    • You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There’s still lots of good in this world.   -Anonymous
    • "But I believe good things happen everyday. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad. And that’s life, isn't it?"   -Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
I know i'm not alone on this one. Maybe somehow, you have experienced this too. I want you to know, you too are not alone. Just look around you. There are a lot of things to be grateful for.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Aww these are so helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the quotes! I've been needing some motivation too, and this is just helpful. :) Have a great week ahead!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really needed this. Thanks for posting this! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help. I hope you're doing fine, Pearl :)

      Delete

Subscribe