The Happy List #5

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Photo from http://www.sketchesofmind.com/

For the past two months my family and I have been through a lot and it seems that it drained almost all the positivity in me and that sadness have succumbed me. And I think it's about time that i'll do my happy list because listing down the simplest joys - I believe can bring back some positivity in my life. 


"But I believe good things happen everyday. 
I believe good things happen even when bad things happen.
And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad.
And that’s life, isn't it?"
-Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


    • My husband Ali finally home after 8 months of staying in Kuwait.
    • Quality time with the husband.
    • Moving my blog to its new home.
    • Knowing that at the end of the day blood is still thicker than water.
    • Cheap scarves! 
    • Lazy days at home.
    • Authentic kebab that tastes heavenly.
    • Cooking sessions with the husband.
    • Colleen Hoover books!
    • Seeing my succulents and cacti bloom. Finally!
    • Food dates with Mariel.
    • Spending an afternoon with my bestie - Jessa.
    • Landing a job that i'm passionate about. My first real job.
    • Being thankful every morning that God added another day into my life.
Join the Happy List link-up by Camie Juan now! :)

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Yeeey Colleen Hover books!!! Haha I'm so excited that she's coming here in the next few months na. Also, I'm happy for your new job, ate Joyce! :) So glad that you're trying to move up now. Hehe is your husband's name Mariel? Because it also sort of rhymed with my boyfriend's name eh. Haha :D

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. no... Ali name nya. Mariel is a friend of mind.
      Yep, i've heard. do you know kung anong bookstore? para maka buy ako ng books at magpa sign hahaha

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! What's your new job, though, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm a SPED teacher in a private SPED school here in gensan hehe

      Delete
  3. You're actually married? I'm just curious. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! Is it being a teacher too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I've been doing more than enough of "lazy days at home" ^_^ I hope that this month brings you more joy than the last one! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. thank you so much, A! I wish you joy this month as well. I miss the lazy days tho.

      Delete
  6. Aww i love scarves! And congratulations on your new job <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pics of your baby plants, please! My succulents keep on dying but my cacti are thriving and turning into scary little things hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon inshaallah, I will. A lot of succulents died in my hands too. haha. Just don't water them frequently and make sure they have enough sunlight. Maybe re-pot them too?

      Delete
    2. Soon inshaallah, I will. A lot of succulents died in my hands too. haha. Just don't water them frequently and make sure they have enough sunlight. Maybe re-pot them too?

      Delete
  8. Grabe you look so young I always forget that you're in your 20's already! That's a compliment by the way. I hope you won't get offended. D: Anyway, congratulations with your new job! OMG this makes me want to start participating in this link-up party because things are getting better for me too and I have a lot of positive things to share to my readers. Haha. :'> I'm happy that things are also getting better for you. xx

    Roxanne ♥ | Awkward Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rox! haha you made my day. You must do this, it's really helpful to feel good in everything. I'm happy that you're now happy :) xoxo

      Delete
  9. Yehey for your husband going home and yehey for your new job! Good luck. I know you'll do great :D

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes yes. Thank you so much, Zarrah :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new job! I enjoy scarves no matter how humid the weather is here in Manila.

    Tricia Willa | Eccentric Earthling

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe