REPOST: LONG DISTANCE LOVE AFFAIR PLAYLIST

Sunday, May 10, 2015


Dedicated to all the members of Long Distance Love Affair Club. A kind of playlist that tells how hard it is to be in this kind of relationship, but it also tells us in the end how hard LDR may be, we must not give up. 

  1. In My Veins | Andrew Belle
  2. Little House | Amanda Seyfried
  3. Demons | Imagine Dragons
  4. Out Of Reach | Matthew Perryman Jones
  5. California King Bed | Rihanna
  6. Total Eclipse Of The Heart | Glee Cast
  7. Samson | Regina Spector
  8. Gotta Have You | The Weepies
  9. New Heights | Peaches
  10. How Far We’ve Become | Boyce Avenue
  11. 6 Months | Hey Monday
  12. Happy | Secrets In Stereo
  13. I won’t Give Up | Jason Mraz






Lastly, I want to share the song Ali dedicated to me when he went back to Kuwait. I actually cried while watching a video he made me which this song is the background music.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I won't give up by Jason Mraz has always been on my list. LDR's never been so easy, but guess it's really worth it, worth the wait :) Thanks for this sharing this!

    www.thewander-soul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't relate on LDR stuff since I haven't been into one and I'm wishing na hindi talaga siya mangyari sa amin ever. Anyway, I love this playlist! Not familiar with the other songs but I listed them down para ma download ko din! Haha!

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine! Thank you for listening. I'm glad you love them. It's hard but with communication and trust, carry naman. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Joyce! Been there, done that! Don't worry it will work out. Btw, love the songs. Thank you for sharing. =D

    https://joygeneroso.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, I had been in a long distance for 4 years before getting married, trust me it will all work in the end and more over it will be worth it. Secretly I do miss that time too, it was fun having online movie dates, fighting getting frustrated and then getting butterflies when we met after a 10-12 months. Ahh the joys of long-distance relationships.

    BeautyDetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes. it's bittersweet. But i've learned a lot because of LDR. hihihi.

      Delete

Subscribe